Wednesday, December 2, 2009

In memoriam

Mene, mene, tekel, upharsin. Transliterations of translations of filtered thoughts.

Significance is collective--the facets of the word 'mean' state it.

So these words, spoken by God through an invisible agency, interpreted by a man He guided, and recorded by that man, are still applicable in whatever way we may see them.

Today I discovered the loss of an author whose work, though shallow, was the activity she enjoyed.

I lift my mug to the choices I have made in common with Daddy's Little Cannibal of the fanfiction.net community, and hope that she took the strait and narrow road less traveled where I did not.

Purgatory is here on earth, my invisible etheric friends, and you will go one way or the other for time without end. Time without end. Time without end. The lemniscate has nothing on true infinity, because we can conceive of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment